Sunday, June 27, 2010

Through thick and thin...








"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go we take a little bit of each other everywhere." Tim McGraw
For the past 21 years of my life i have had the best friend anyone can ask for... my little sister Erika and i have been mostly inseperable. We have been through A LOT together, to put it lightly, and it was always so comforting to know that i would have her to turn to no matter what. Once we realized that Cassie was cool enough to be more than just the girl next door, she became the 6th Larsen girl. The 3 of us started by playing night games in the neighborhood, taking long summer night walks, riding our bikes just like the girls on "Now and Then", watching movies and making music videos... to totally rocking out in the Probe-then the Mazda... the walks turned into road trips to St. George, Elko and Country Jam and of course the trips to Cali that were unforgettable. No matter what we were doing we made sure there was plenty to laugh about. We seriously sent every summer out in style. The 3 of us were able to talk about anything and everything and at times we became each other's lifeline. We then formed "BS and Co" when Billy and Stacy got married and the good times kept on rolling. We had some of the most kick-A halloween parties,cops and robbers and poker nights (and Cassie was always sitting on an Ace), and the 3 of us will never forget the day we talked billy into buying the MOBA, we were cheering in the middle of Shopko! We grew up together, so of course we had our moments of wanting to kill each other, but soon after we were cracking jokes & going on our daily shopping trips to Target.... I am so happy that i was able to have Erika and Cassie (and Stacy and Billy but you guys aren't going anywhere) as my friends/sisters and for all of the amazing memories. The 3 of us ended up all getting married within the same year, and Erika and Cassie are moving away, so we are forced to put the good times on hold...
I feel like such a baby because i am dreading Thursday (thats the day Erika leaves for Cali) more than anything right now! I just want her to know how much i love her and how much i am going to miss her! Also know how excited i am for you and Taylor, marriage is the bomb! (PS: I must also say that i am so pumped for Cade and i because we already have our trip to cali booked for Aug... suckas!!!) I love you all and cant wait for the future! BS and Co for life! Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Totally just bawled like a baby reading that post. Crazy where life took the 3 of us. I am so thankful for you and Erika (and stacy and billy of course) I would not be who or where I am today without you guys. Thanks for always being there, I love you girls! I am so happy for the both of you and hope life will keep us as close as we always were, we've had some rough gos but that's only made me love and appreciate you both more. I know I am so lucky to have 3 more sisters!

    ReplyDelete