Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'd be...

I have a few things to blog about because I havent been on here in forev. But... I really liked this so I took it from my cousin's blog. Thanks Tam! ;)

I'd be. . .

If I were a month, I'd be July.
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Saturday.
If I were a time of day, I'd be 6:30 PM.
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a Baluga Whale.
If I were a direction, I'd be South.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a Love Sac.
If I were a historical figure, I'd be Mother Teresa.
If I were a liquid, I'd be Diet Dr. Pepper/Pepsi.
If I were a gem stone, I'd be a diamond.
If I were a tree, I'd be a palm tree.
If I were a tool, I'd be a hammer.
If I were a flower, I'd be a rose.
If I were a type of weather, I'd be HOT!
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be drums.
If I were a color, I'd be red.
If I were an emotion, I'd be happy.
If I were a fruit, I'd be a strawberry.
If I were a sound, I'd be a the ocean breeze. (cade told me to put that)
If I were an element, I'd be fire.
If I were a car, I'd be a Corvette.
If I were a food, I'd be ice cream.
If I were a place, I'd be Disneyland.
If I were a taste, I'd be sweet.
If I were a scent, I'd be juicy couture.
If I were an object, I'd be a car.
If I were a body part, I'd be legs.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile.
If I were a song, I'd be She's every woman by Garth.
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be flip flops.

1 comment:

  1. No prob! Glad you used it. I love when you update! Cute answers. Love Sac is so so creative. Love it!

    ReplyDelete